Data of the owner of the website:
- COMPANY NAME: VISTA JARDIN,S.L.
- NIF: B70199849
- DOMAIN: www.vistajardin.com/es
- POSAL ADDRESS: CODESO, 23, BOQUEIXON,15881 ARDESENDE (A CORUÑA)
- EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TELEPHONES: 609843847
- REGISTRATION NUMBER / ADDITIONAL DATA: Volume: 41 Folio: 217 Page: SC44263 Inscription: 1st
Data protection In accordance with current and applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by VISTA JARDIN, S.L. with NIF B70199849 and registered office at CODESO, 23, BOQUEIXON,15881 ARDESENDE (A CORUÑA). Below, we indicate the most notable aspects of the treatments carried out:
Commercial actions web form
Purpose: Collection, registration and processing of data for the purposes of responding to your queries and/or requests, as well as advertising and commercial prospecting. Conservation period: as long as the consent given is maintained, except legal obligation. Legitimate basis: The consent of the interested party. Type of Data: Basic data: Name and surname, Email address
Web user management
Purpose: Capture, registration and processing of user data. Conservation period: as long as the consent given is maintained, except legal obligation. Legitimate basis: The consent of the interested party. Type of Data: Basic data: Name and surname, Email address
Installation of cookies
Purpose: Management and installation of cookies. Conservation period: as long as the consent given is maintained. Legitimate basis: The consent of the interested party. Type of Data: Basic data: Email address, IP Address
Web form management
Purpose: Answer your queries and/or or requests. Conservation period: as long as the consent given is maintained. Legitimate basis: The consent of the interested party. Type of Data: Basic data: Name and surname, Email address, IP Address
Rights of the interested parties VISTA JARDIN, S.L. informs Users that they may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation, deletion, portability, opposition to the processing of their personal data and the right not to be subject to automated decisions, including profiling, before the Controller. of the Treatment, as well as the withdrawal of the consent given.
Right of Access: It is the user's right to obtain confirmation as to whether their data is being processed and, if so, the specific personal data processed and the legal information of the processing (purposes, basis legitimating, conservation periods, transfers, origin of the data, etc.).
Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected person to have data that turns out to be inaccurate modified. or incomplete. In relation to the website, it can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of the website, for example, eliminating comments published on the page itself, images or web content that contain personal data of the user.< /p>
Right to Limitation of processing: It is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment originally planned by the person responsible for the treatment in certain cases.
Right of Deletion: It is the right to delete the user's personal data, except as provided in the RGPD itself (freedom of expression and information, obligations of conservation, formulation, exercise or defense of claims, etc.).
Right to Portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. , and to transmit them to another person responsible when the treatment is based on consent or the execution of a contract and is carried out by automated means.
Right of Opposition: It is the right of the user to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by the website when the processing is based on legitimate interest or public interest or when it involves marketing treatments. direct.
Right not to be subject to automated decisions, including profiling: When the processing is not necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract, nor is it authorized by European Union or Member State law or is based on consent, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects you in any way. similar.
Right to withdraw consent: For any treatment based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it, at any time and free of charge.
To exercise any of the rights Regarding data protection described above, you must follow the following instructions: Submission of a letter to the address CODESO, 23, BOQUEIXON,15881 ARDESENDE(A CORUÑA) (for the attention of VISTA JARDIN,S.L.) or via email by email to email@example.com.
The letter sent by the owner of the personal data (interested party) requesting the exercise of rights must take into account the following:
- You must clearly identify yourself and, in the event that there are doubts about the identity of the applicant, you will be asked to correct the request (e.g. by requesting more information, such as the DNI number, the DNI document , the email address provided, etc.)
- The request can be made by the representative, legal or voluntary, when he or she is duly identified and authorized by the owner of the data (through express authorization from the owner to exercise the very personal rights regulated in the regulations on the protection of personal data).
- Petition in which the request is specified (Right/s that are intended to be exercised). If you do not refer to a specific treatment, you will be provided with a response in relation to all the treatments that affect your personal data. If you request information about a specific treatment, only the information about it. If you request it by phone, you will be instructed to do so in writing and you will be informed how you can do it and the address to which you must send it. You will never be given information by telephone.
- Postal or electronic address for notification purposes.
- Documents supporting the request you make, if necessary.
- The applicant must use any means that allows proof of sending and receipt of the application.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in the event that you are aware or consider that an event may constitute a breach of the applicable regulations on data protection. VISTA JARDIN,S.L. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of risks that accompany the treatments carried out by them and indicated in the terms and conditions of use section, so as to guarantee their integrity, confidentiality and availability. Last update: October 23, 2023